Smoky, hearty vegan enchiladas with black beans and roasted sweet potatoes…This recipe is perfect for Mexican night. The sweet potato black bean enchiladas are so delicious and crowd pleasing that they will become one of your favorite best vegetarian dinner recipes.
- 1 ¼ pounds sweet potatoes (2 small-to-medium)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained, or 1 ½ cups cooked black beans
- 4 ounces (1 cup) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces (½ cup) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 small cans (4 ounces each) diced green chiles
- 1 medium…
Have something to say? Leave a comment: