Mandarin Oriental Barcelona is celebrating its 10th anniversary by offering guests a helicopter tour as part of a special luxury accommodation package.
Mandarin Oriental Barcelona is a luxury hotel situated on Barcelona’s Passeig de Gràcia, featuring 120 bedrooms and suites with interior design by Patricia Urquiola.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, the hotel is offering guests a helicopter tour as part of a special luxury accommodation package. Guests booking the five-star hotel’s Barcelona from the sky experience will enjoy a private tour of Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces from land and air, as well as a host of other benefits, including receiving artwork from a local artist and staying in a Deluxe Room or Suite.
A local historian or architect will accompany guests on a five-hour tour of Barcelona that includes visits to Gaudi’s Modernist creations. This includes the ten-minute helicopter flight over the city to admire Gaudi’s iconic Sagrada Familia and other landmarks.
Priced from EUR 2,600 (USD 2,920) for two guests, the Barcelona from the sky experience includes:
- Two nights’ stay in a luxury room or suite
- Daily buffet breakfast for two people served at Blanc restaurant
- A 5-hour ´Barcelona 360-degree´ English-spoken tour with an architect or historian, including a private luxury car, a guided visit to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell and a 10-minute helicopter flight
- Anniversary Menu lunch or dinner for two at Blanc restaurant, with wine pairing
- Special 10th Anniversary welcome treat
- Special gift by local artist Concha Blanch, a handmade fan created exclusively for Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona’s 10th anniversary
- Late check-out subject to availability
In addition to booking the Barcelona from the sky experience, guests can enjoy marking the hotel’s 10th anniversary with indoor and alfresco Jazz and Blues concerts at the hotel’s Mimosa garden, anniversary cocktails at Banker’s Bar and special menus devised by Michelin-starred Chef Carme Ruscalleda at Blanc and Moments restaurants.
Dedicated treatments at The Spa and other exclusive experiences for guests to enjoy at the hotel and in the beautiful city of Barcelona are also included among the celebratory offers.